Tickets for the festival are available from early March 2017 with priority booking for Patrons of the festival, then Friends and then open to the general public from mid April:
- Patrons booking opened on 6 March 2017
- Friends booking opened on 20 March 2017
- General booking opened on 12 April 2017
If you would like to become a Friend or Patron of the festival and benefit from priority booking periods, please visit the dedicated page.
The box office is open 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday and can be contacted regarding ticket availability or any enquiry about access for people with disabilities.
01797 253 178 – firstname.lastname@example.org
The festival is supported by a great team of volunteers, including our Box Office Manager so if there is no answer, please leave a message on the answer phone and we will reply as soon as we can.
You can also book your tickets by downloading and completing the booking form and sending it with your payment (cheques payable to “Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival”) to:
Box Office Manager
Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival
Strawberry Hole Oast
East Sussex TN31 6HJ
Please note that tickets will be sent out in early May.
Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival regrets that in the event of alteration no refund can be made. The right is reserved to vary artists and programmes if necessary.
- On the booking form, please indicate the number of tickets you would like for each concert, including the total cost for each concert.
- If you would like to purchase a Festival Pass for the whole festival, please complete that row of the booking form only. If you are buying Festival Passes and individual tickets, please indicate the number of Festival Passes and individual tickets in the relevant boxes, as well as the total cost for each row.
- A Festival Pass offers the top price ticket available for all concerts, giving an overall saving of £18 on the top prices shown. An adjustment will be made if top price tickets are sold out. As spaces are limited for the education concert please indicate on the form whether you would like to attend that performance.
- This year we are delighted to introduce ‘duet pricing’ for Concerts 5 & 6 and for Concerts 8 & 9, offering savings when attending either pair of evening concerts. We will contact you if only one of the selected concerts is available.
- A limited allocation of reduced price tickets is available for recipients of Universal Credit, full-time students and ages 25 and under. Tickets are sold on first-come-first-served basis. Please enquire at the box office for details.
- All seats are reserved except for the £15 tickets at Concert 3 at Rye which are unreserved seats at the side.
- Peasmarsh Chamber Music Festival regrets that in the event of alteration no refund can be made. The right is reserved to vary artists and programmes if necessary.