East Sussex has many beautiful places to visit. Follow the links below for some ideas:
- An inspiration from the moment you enter, Great Dixter House & Gardens is the home and garden of the late, great Christopher Lloyd.
- Visit one – or all – of the many National Trust properties close by, including Sissinghurst, Bodiam Castle, Smallhythe Place, and Scotney Castle.
- Stretch your legs at Camber Sands, 5 miles long and one of the most dramatic beaches on the south coast.
- Visit the lovely hilltop town of Rye, home of our Friday night concert, and full of interesting shops and places to visit.
- Managed by the Sussex Wildlife Trust and the Friends of Rye Harbour Nature Reserve, Rye Harbour Nature Reserve is one of the most important conservation sites on the Sussex coast.